You’ve done your research, you already eat a HEALTHY diet…
but still, you suffer with symptoms.
You can’t figure it out and your doctor isn’t helping.
You want to get to the bottom of your anxiety, your gut issues
and the other symptoms that are interrupting your enjoyment of life,
You’ve been to doctors, you’ve seen different therapists, but haven’t found the answer, right?
Maybe you’ve even done a couple of tests. The difference with choosing to work with me for 6 months is that you have intensive support and a functional medicine approach to get to the root of the problem.
What are the benefits of working with me?
If you make the commitment to deepening your understanding of your health and the changes you need to make, you could:
- Feel calmer and stronger
- Understand your own genetic SNPs and what to do to future-proof your health
- Stop your mind racing
- Sleep more deeply and wake feeling refreshed
- Have more energy
- Feel comfortable in your own skin
- Feel relaxed and able to breathe deeply again
- Be able to manage life’s upsets more easily
- Reconnect with yourself
- Feel confident that you know the steps to take next time your health is off-track
This package includes EVERYTHING you find on the Nutrition Intensive package
Are you committed to making improvements to your health? Work with me and you’ll get:
- Video contact with me in consultation every two weeks to celebrate your successes and discuss next steps
- Fully digital programme incorporating lifestyle, dietary or supplemental advice that we agreed together
- Support between consultations for those small questions you need answered quickly
- Fully researched advice specific to your health issues
- Review and analysis of your health history
- Review and analysis of any blood tests
- Food diary analysis
- Recipes and cooking inspiration
- Digestive testing included
- Option to arrange extra laboratory testing*
- Analysis of any extra laboratory test
- Referrals to complementary therapists or specialists
- Handouts for easy access to information specific to you
*Cost of lab testing varies (if additional to those mentioned below)
PLUS you ALSO will receive the following tests:
This genetic test looks for variations associated with changes in your biology that affect mental health. When you add this together with environmental factors (including your diet), you may have an increased risk of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, psychosis, but also addictions or dementia, like Alzheimer’s disease. This is done by looking at areas related to how your body deals with fats, neurotransmitters and inflammation.
DNA test results don’t change in your life, so the results are valid for the rest of your life and can help direct how to protect your future health or understand what you’re currently experiencing.
Comprehensive Neurotransmitter Profile
This urine test looks at the patterns of neurotransmitters that affect our mood, energy and may be contributing to your anxiety. It gives us information about the enzymes that are important for these processes.
Neurotransmitter levels may be influenced by diet, lifestyle and other health conditions such as: high sodium intake, age, gender, body mass index, kidney function, environmental exposures, infection and tobacco use.
This stool test identifies microbes that may be disturbing your normal microbiome or contributing to illness. It also indicates how well your digestion, absorption, inflammation, and immune system are working. In identifying dysbiosis (an imbalanced microbiome) it’s beneficial in knowing exactly what to prioritise for your best health recovery.
This hair test is incredibly simple to perform and allows us to identify the common causes of mineral intolerance, diseases caused by deficiency of vitamins and whether you have a build up of toxic heavy metals. This is a good test to do when your doctor doesn’t know what’s wrong and can’t find the reason you’re ill to rule out imbalances and toxins.
Organic Acids Test (OAT)
This urine test provides us with a snapshot of your overall health and includes an evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria. Abnormally high levels of these microorganisms can cause or worsen behavior disorders, hyperactivity, movement disorders, fatigue and immune function. Many people with chronic illnesses and neurological disorders often excrete abnormal organic acids due to antibiotic use, high sugar diets, immune deficiencies, infections, as well as genetic factors.
The test also includes markers for vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter levels, and oxalates, which are highly correlated with many chronic illnesses.